Mechanical Key Cutting Machine CONDOR XC-002 with 3 years warranty
Condor XC-002 Manually Key Cutting Machine
Condor Manually Features:
Aluminum Die-casting chassis
Renishaw line detection system
Column Cross guide rail
3 year warranty. Lifelong technical support
How to Get Condor XC-002 Key Cutting Machine Serial number?
When you bind condor with vvdi mb tool,it needs to provide two number of condor xc-002 (SN:MK******** NO********), please check from document,or on the main body of XC-002.
Condor XC-002 Advantages:
CONDOR Mechanical Key Cutting Machine ergonomic design for customers After deep studying of user habits, achieved the best balance from optimal design and continuous improvement of all Aspects, such as Material, length, radian, Grip feeling, strength of control, feedback level, operation fluency. Excellent performance contributes to a veritable locksmith weapon.
Superior Machine Components
CONDOR Mechanical Key Cutting Machine is composed by high leve machine components, ensuring the high reliability of the indicators key cutting fluency and accuracy. korea-made Bearing cage with high stability, cross railtested by British Renishaw online testing system, japan-made materials key cutter with special coating contribute to perfect cutting.
CONDOR Mechanical Key Cutting Machine built-in height level adjustment indicator light, Spindle height fxed function and cutting table stop design, setting motor speed by manual and including double-ended probe, supports track, dimple, other special keys and more humanized functions.
CONDOR Mechanical Key Cutting Machine is aluminum-casting body, more reliable and stable. Mainly mechanical units manufactured by germany-made DMG CNC machine, ensures the accuracy of machine structure and for cutting keys
CONDOR Mechanical Key Cutting Machine with independent researched and developed four in one clamp, a unique four-sided rotation design. Users can select different sides to work according to different key blanks. Easy and simple for cutting different keys.
CONDOR Mechanical Key Cutting Machine built-in super power 200 Watt motor with max speed 10000rpm, supports setting speed by manual, according to different key blank materials Ensure machine with high effcient work.
XHorse technical support team is professional and effcient, online technical support for free. three-year warranty and lifelong after-sale perfect service guarantee customers trouble free operation of machine. Customer feedback and suggestion are appreciated.
Condor XC-002 Specification:
Input Voltage 90~240V(AC)
Input Frequency 50Hz
Working temperature 0~50℃
Motor Rotation Speed Max 10000rpm
Working Humidity 10~90%
Machine Dimension 298x445x525mm
Package Dimension 595x550x375mm
Net Weight 23kg
Gross Weight 28kg
Travel of Spindle 27mm
Noise Decibel 77dB
Motor Torque 1 gear，torque 0.4N / 2 gear，torque 0.3N
CONDOR XC-002 supports 110V and 220.But adapter in the package is China standard at present,please use Charger Adapter Plug Converter.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Shipping Method and Delivery Time: EU, US, UK ,RU Warehouse: 3-7 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK ,RU, EU Warehouse, Fast Delivery No Tax. But if overseas warehouse is sold out, we will send from Hongkong by DHL. EU warehouse only for EU customers. UK warehouse for UK address only! DHL: 3-7 working days. And EU address by DHL invoice value can't be less than 150USD. If your address is remote area for DHL, need to pay remote cost about 35USD or no extra fee ship by YANWEN. Yanwen Express: 5-17 working days. No customs Tax or remote cost for EU Countries.
Xhorse CONDOR XC-002 Manually Key Cutting Machine Demo Video
How to use Condor XC-002 Key Cutting Machine?
How to use Condor XC-002 Key Cutting Machine?
1.INSTALLING MAIN HANDLE
1) Insert the bottom of main handle into installing hole, which is by the right side of the machine body. Then cover the screw cap and rotate the handle clockwise until tightened. 2) If fully tightened, the main handle should be fix at a certain position and unable to move up or down.
3) If rotate the handle 180 degrees counterclockwise, the height of tracer and cutter can be changed freely.
2 INSTALLING SUB-HANDLE
4) Insert the bottom of sub-handle into the installing hole, which is by the left side of the machine body. Put on the protective bushing and then plug in the lower bearing bore to avoid moving. Cover the screw cap and rotate the handle clockwise until tightened.
3.INSTALLING AND REMOVING PROBE/CUTTER
1) The left one is tracer and the right one is cutter. Put the tracer and cutter into the hole and to the top limit position. Then use 2.5mm Allen wrench to turn the lock screw clockwise respectively till the tracer and cutter are both tightened.
NOTE: When using 1.5mm cutter and 2.5mm cutter, tracer and cutter must select the top with the same diameter for processing.
2) Insert the wrench into the hole, turn the lock screw counterclockwise, and then remove trace and cutter.
4. CLAMP INSTALLATION
Aim the bump (A1: underneath the clamp) at the cutting bench’s groove (A2), push toward the left until A1 and A2 (shown above) are fully overlapped. Then use 4mm Allen wrench to tighten the screw
5 PROBE/CUTTER HEIGHT LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
1) When the installation finished, push the main handle. If the tracer is higher than cutter, the indicator light on the left will turn on.
2) If the tracer is lower than cutter, the indicator light on the right will turn on.
3) According to the signal of indicator light, rotate the Micro-adjuster until tracer and cutter’s tops have both touched the clamp. In other words, they are at the same height. Then two indicator lights will on, adjustment finished.
NOTE:During the height level adjustment, main clamp and sub-clamp must at the same side.
6 ROTATION SPEED ADJUSTMENT
Rotation adjustment knob locates at the right side of the machine. There are two gears to control the rotating speed of motor.
1) When the adjuster is at the neutral gear, motor stays at Turnoff mode; when it points to OFF, the light will be on, means the machine is ready to work.
2) When the adjuster points to 1, the motor rotates at a low speed, about 6000rpm; when it points to 2, the rotation speed is higher, about 8000rpm.