GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance / diagnosis / programming / coding.
GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector Work with Xhorse VVDI2
GT100 is the latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance / diagnosis / programming / coding.
It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pins for signal detection and electrical level conversion. Able to connect single modules or multiple
modules of the vehicle. It can be connected with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not. It can also supply power to
the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, the key remote control fails and the fault light turns on.
GT100 function and operation guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & communication detection
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
1). Connect GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2). When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GT100.
3). Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. ECU connection: single module connection
GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
1). Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120 ohm resistor.)
2). The GT100 can be powered by connecting to the OBDII diagnostic interface of car, or by an AC power adapter.
3). To diagnose and program for a single ECU by connecting the diagnostic tool or ECU programmer.
3. Banana plug extension connection:
Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. When to use the extension cables: The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user finds that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
7. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
[Notice 1. Turn on the power switch of GT100. 2. Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car]
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has full power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
8. The dedicated adapter will be released (help GT100 connect to the special ECU module)
Hardware Connection Diagram:
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
1pc x Host
1pc x OBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc x Colored jumper cable
1pc x Power supply 12V
1pc x Resistance 120 ohm
6pcs x Banana plug
24pcs x Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
For P-orsche v-w car keys are all lost, short the schematic diagram.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
EU, US, UK ,RU Warehouse: 3-7 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK ,RU, EU Warehouse, Fast Delivery No Tax. But if overseas warehouse is sold out, we will send from Hongkong by DHL.
EU warehouse only for EU customers. UK warehouse for UK address only!
DHL: 3-7 working days. And EU address by DHL invoice value can't be less than 150USD. If your address is remote area for DHL, need to pay remote cost about 35USD or no extra fee ship by YANWEN.
Yanwen Express: 5-17 working days. No customs Tax or remote cost for EU Countries.